Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello and welcome!

This is my first attempt to channel my creative side so I can't make any promises on how this will turn out! I plan to touch on several different topics including recipes, fashion, and tidbits from my life and family.

I'll start things off with a chore I do every week...planning meals. Here's my itinerary for the week:

Monday - Mesquite marinated bbq chicken with scalloped potatoes & green beans
Tuesday - Rigatoni with marinara and italian sausage, salad
Wednesday - Chicken fajitas, refried beans
Thursday - Cheeseburgers with fries, corn on the cob
Friday - Chicken taquitos and pinto beans





I'll leave you for now with one of my favorite food related pics....my daughter enjoying her parmesan cheese with her first piece of real New York pizza on our trip from 2009.


Cheers!












No comments:

Post a Comment